- 12 Color: Black/White/Red/Rosy/Pink/Yellow/Royal Blue/Navy Blue/Ivory/Grey/Green/Sky Blue
- There is An Inner Lining to Stop the Voile Material from Scratching Your Legs, It’s A Great Shape, Not Too Huge But Looks Gorgeous Under a Dress. The Waistline is Well Elastic.
- This Knee-length Petticoat is the Perfect Accompaniment for Wearing Under Vintage Dress/Bridesmaid/Prom Dress/Fancy Dress or Can be Worn Alone as a Skirt.Adds the Perfect Volume to Your Dress.
- Garment Care: Hand wash cold, NO bleach, Low iron and tumble dry on low heat
- Notice: Please select the size base on Our Size Chart on the top LEFT photos show.
Question: Does it have an elastisized waist?
Answer::It does, the waist is elastic and stretches to fit comfortably. But it doesn’t have a lot of give to it. Make sure you order the proper size. The size chart was pretty accurate.
Question: What length is this petticoat?
Answer 1: I am 1’60 cms tall and the lengh is just above my knee which is very convenient. 🙂
Answer 2: About 26 inches.But as long or as short you would like it to be – it has an elastic waiste band so you can pull it up or down.
Perfect Petticoat! Comfortable, Full Poof, Vibrant Petticoat – Highly Recommend!
Waistline and top part is well elastic,skirt is made of voile.
The slip and waist band are soft and comfy. The fit is perfect it has a bit of wiggle room.It adds a lovely fullness to a skirt without being over the top.
If you wanted to have the bottom hem peek out from under a dress it could be very cute. The petticoat gives great fluff and puff for vintage dresses!
You are welcome to Jack Smith Clothing at any time, any question, please email to us freely!