- Elegant artificial hemp flower and feather hair clip fascinator
- Size: about 18cm * 18cm*9cm, a good size for wearing
- Package Included: 1 x Elegant Feather Fascinator
- The style is trendy and stunning, will definitely get a lot of compliments at your prom, tea party, derby, wedding or any other special occasions. Ladies or girls, both look awesome
- All of our products are carefully re-inspected before shipping to ensure that you only receive best quality
These Elegant Feather Fascinators are wonderful for special occasions and outdoor events.
The style is trendy and stunning, will definitely get a lot of compliments at your prom, tea party, Derby, church gathering, summer picnic, wedding, or any other special soiree.
Ladies or girls, both look awesome. one size fits all.
No worries about any shifting or coming off if you are dancing or being active.
Also it is very light and breathable.
A lovely addition to any females hat collection!
A fascinator is a headpiece, a style of millinery. Fascinators were originally a type of lightweight knitted head-covering.
Since the 1990s the term refers to a form of formal headwear worn as an alternative to the hat; it is usually a large decorative design attached to a band or clip, sometimes incorporating a base to resemble a miniature hat, in which case it may be called a hatinator.
Today, a fascinator may be worn instead of a hat on occasions where hats were traditionally worn such as weddings or as an evening accessory, when it may be called a cocktail hat. It is generally worn with fairly formal attire.
A substantial fascinator is a fascinator of some size or bulk. Bigger than a barrette, modern fascinators are commonly made with feathers, flowers or beads.They need to be attached to the hair by a comb, headband or clip.
They are particularly popular at premium horse-racing events, such as the Grand National, Kentucky Derby and the Melbourne Cup.
Brides may choose to wear them as an alternative to a bridal veil or hat, particularly if their gowns are non-traditional.