- Material: Feather, Nylon, Synthetic Fiber
- Size: about 9.5 X 9.5 X 3.3 inches
- Craftsmanship: 100% handmade Fascinator
- A best gift for friends,wife,daughter, girlfriend, also for bride and bridesmaid
- Each piece in the collection is made with care and designed.The lovely fascinator is great for weddings, mother of the bride,cocktail, and other special occasions.
Fascinator Colors: Ivory with Black,Purple with Black,Red with Black
A fascinator is a headpiece, a style of millinery. Fascinators were originally a type of lightweight knitted head-covering. Since the 1990s the term refers to a form of formal headwear worn as an alternative to the hat; it is usually a large decorative design attached to a band or clip, sometimes incorporating a base to resemble a miniature hat, in which case it may be called a hatinator.
Today, a fascinator may be worn instead of a hat on occasions where hats were traditionally worn such as weddings or as an evening accessory, when it may be called a cocktail hat. It is generally worn with fairly formal attire.
A substantial fascinator is a fascinator of some size or bulk. Bigger than a barrette, modern fascinators are commonly made with feathers, flowers or beads.They need to be attached to the hair by a comb, headband or clip. They are particularly popular at premium horse-racing events, such as the Grand National, Kentucky Derby and the Melbourne Cup. Brides may choose to wear them as an alternative to a bridal veil or hat, particularly if their gowns are non-traditional.