- Looped flower and Sinamay feather Hat fascinator
- Size: about 13cm * 13cm * 10cm (5.1″X5.1″X3.9″), a good size for wearing
- Package Included: 1 x Veil Net Hair Clip Feather Fascinator
- Ideal fascinator for wedding, ladies day, race meetings, ascot, derby, mother of the bride, christening or any formal or special occasion.
- All of our products are carefully re-inspected before shipping to ensure that you only receive best quality
The item is a delicate and fashion flower decorated hair clip feather fascinator, which is great for party, derby,wedding etc. Wearing this mini top hat, you will be the most attractive one of the crowed. Be made of high quality material, and the flower decorated hair clip feather hair clip hat is very comfortable to wear for a long time.
A fascinator is a headpiece, a style of millinery. Fascinators were originally a type of lightweight knitted head-covering. Since the 1990s the term refers to a form of formal headwear worn as an alternative to the hat; it is usually a large decorative design attached to a band or clip, sometimes incorporating a base to resemble a miniature hat, in which case it may be called a hatinator. Today, a fascinator may be worn instead of a hat on occasions where hats were traditionally worn such as weddings or as an evening accessory, when it may be called a cocktail hat. It is generally worn with fairly formal attire.
A substantial fascinator is a fascinator of some size or bulk. Bigger than a barrette, modern fascinators are commonly made with feathers, flowers or beads.They need to be attached to the hair by a comb, headband or clip. They are particularly popular at premium horse-racing events, such as the Grand National, Kentucky Derby and the Melbourne Cup. Brides may choose to wear them as an alternative to a bridal veil or hat, particularly if their gowns are non-traditional.